Robert W. Lee – an Austin, Texas Personal Injury Lawyer
Robert W. Lee
As an attorney, I have practiced personal injury law since 1999. But I’ve handled these cases since 1995, when I first started work as a paralegal in a personal injury law firm. During those four years, I developed a strong desire to try cases in the courtroom – which may explain why I took 13 cases to trial during my first year as a licensed attorney.
Before attending college, I served as a mechanic in the U.S. Army for four years. This included a six month tour of duty during the first Gulf War.
As an Army soldier, I gained a strong sense of duty and learned the value of loyalty. These values have accompanied me throughout my years of legal practice. As an Army mechanic, I learned how vehicles work. This is an uncommon skill among attorneys, and it gives me great insight into cases involving auto defects.
I have been married to my beautiful wife, Isabel, for 20 years (time flies!), and have two wonderful sons, Alex, age 17, and Tommy, age 10.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Trucking Accidents
- Fire & Explosion Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injury
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2006
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 1999, J.D.
- Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, 1994, Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2000 – 2008
- American Association for Justice, 2003 – 2008
- American Bar Association
- Pro Bono College of America
Past Employment Positions:
- Rosenthal & Watson, Associate, 2004 – 2007
- Ruiz & Associates, Associate, 1999 – 2004